When it comes to the manufacturing of parts of a small or large technical installations e.g. a power plant, chemical or petro chemical installation, the construction of an electrical installation, a civil-mechanical project, large or small assembly work, etc., I can execute the sourcing, contracting, expediting, logistics and after care of the items involved.
All these activities will be executed in accordance with the international market standards and your operational, technical, financial and schedule requirements.
With over 25 years of experience in production and international procurement I can be of an additional support of your procurement department but also for your sales department (sourcing during bidding stage to have right subcontractors or suppliers in order to have fixed and firm prices for your contract awards).
I am a Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering with a specialism in the construction technology, speaking Dutch (native), English and German (both fluent). I have good negotiation skills and I am keen on unnecessary costs and I have gained a good knowledge of purchasing, planning and logistics. I recognize which companies can meet the stringent requirements and which people and resources can be used to ensure flawless execution of your project and I can be the link that ensures the strongest process chain.
Available for a number of hours per week, preferable hybrid, for a big or small project, for a short term support, solution provider, etc.
What can I do for you?
- (Worldwide) sourcing in the widest form: based on your (standard) specifications and requirements
- Contracting: based on your standard contract or general terms and conditions
- Advising: give advice on your contracts, terms and conditions (as buyer and not as an attorney)
- Organizing the QA/QC audits
- Supporting in developing of a flawless procurement system
- Supplier development
- My own office
- In your office
- On location were activities have to be executed